Tuesday, 15 January 2008

Should I feel threatened?

So what should I do when I'm being publicly told that I do not actually own my home, because I am on stolen land?

We are going to go out, and identify specific areas where it's clear there's been no surrender and no payment, and go and advise people, this is not your land. There's no more of this sweeping it under the rug. It's not OK to steal land anymore and we're going to make people aware of that

That's quite the claim. Myself and over a million other Ontario citizens are illegally occupying native land.

Note to Harper and his government. That's a fuck of-a-lot of nervous voters depending on your leadership to get us peacefully out of this mess. Or do we want what happened in Caledonia to repeat itself in cities of 100-200 thousand people?

No comments: