Thursday, 14 May 2009

Weedin' Fun

Just bought one of these puppies!

A neighbour just bought one a few days ago, and was showing it off to the wives in the neighbourhood. They went ga-ga over it. Since the local Canadian Tire was apparently out of stock, I had marching orders from my wife to make sure I came home with one from the Brampton store.

I wanted to find out what all the excitement was about, so I took it outside after dinner and tried it out. The damned thing works! I was pulling out dandelions left right and center. I telescoped the handle to my height and started stomping and pulling. The ejector shoots the retracted clump of weeds smoothly and cleanly.

Before I knew it, my wife was hollering "Hey stop hogging the weeds! I want to use it too!" In my honest opinion, there isn't a better endorsement of a garden tool than that.

No comments: