Thursday, 4 June 2009

Useless Tidbits I Learned Today

1) A Cow urinates from its backside.

Just witnessed it today on the drive in. Funny enough, since I grew up in the country, this is first time I ever saw that.

2) If necessity dictates it, you can eat yogourt with a fork.

I even can scrape the bottom.

3) No matter how many times you experience it, you can never overestimate how much someone else's stupidity will affect your day.

I'm at that awkward moment where I realize I'm not paid enough to deal with this shit (its an impossible number anyway), but I'm overpaid when doing the stupid things they make me do. I can only hope it evens out in the end.

2 comments:

Sir Francis said...

I'm not paid enough to deal with this shit (its an impossible number anyway), but I'm overpaid when doing the stupid things they make me do.

You've just outed yourself as a CPC cabinet minister.

Shame on you for sock-puppetting. "Late-30's IT guy" my ass!

Catelli said...

Close! I'm an aide to a cabinet minister!

Underpaid to deal with their sanctimonious bullshit, overpaid coffee fetcher. (I swear if S Day asks me to purify the water for his coffee one more time, I'll pummell the SOB)

;)