Thursday, 19 November 2009

And The Point Of This Was?

Spam e-mail received in my inbox today:

-----Original Message-----
From: Mr. bobe [saget.patrick (@) gmail dot com]
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 3:57 AM
To: Me
Subject: Immediate Check

Hi
Sir,
Please check you fax machine there is my RESIGNATION LETTER PLEASE ACCEPT IT.

Thanks



Dear Mr. Bobe or Mr. Patrick,

Consider your resignation accepted. I will no longer pay you nothing for the work you haven't been doing for me. I will now pay you nothing for the work you're not doing for me.

Sincerely,

Catelli.

3 comments:

Ken Breadner said...

*chortle*
I would have faxed back that his resignation was most certainly *not* accepted; in fact, he was due for a substantial raise.

James said...

Cool, I got one like that today.

Anonymous said...

he's resigned twice in the last couple weeks.