Friday, 14 May 2010

Noooooooo!

FlashForward Cancelled!

My favourite form of television is one that tells a story, a tightly scripted story.   Flash Forward had that for me.  The worst thing ABC did to this show was the multi-month hiatus while they tried another pilot show.  By the time it came back, I guess the fans lost interest.

This show even hooked my wife.  Each Thursday night she would get ready to go for a walk, wander into the living-room and the story would hook her.  She would spend the entire hour sitting on the arm of the couch, "I'll go for my walk in five minutes, I'll go for my walk in five minutes."

I'm obviously not the target TV fan.  When I find a series I like, it either gets cancelled, or it barely survives (Battlestar Galactica, Babylon-5).

I'm being serious here.  Anyone know a good antennae installer in the tri-cities area?  I want to kill the satellite bill.  There is no point to paying for television, there's nothing on worth the money.

No comments: