Thursday, 10 June 2010

I Hate Israel

Go ahead B'Nai Brith, I said something anti-Israeli, add me to your list!

B'nai Brith wants the department of education to check every student's paper, and count the anti-Israel comments.
"Pull aside each one in which the student mentioned Israel as a victimizer," said Yusim.



To what purpose? To indoctrinate educate these students to your version of the truth?

I have to say, I'm not seeing much difference in concept between this self nominated Israeli Truth police and the Saudi Religious Police.

HT  Dawg

PS Yes I'm mad, I am incensed!

2 comments:

ADHR said...

But, on the other hand, it's B'nai B'rith. They've long abandoned any semblance of reasonable behaviour. Tribalism, once again.

Catelli said...

Indeed. As Dawg put it sympathy for injured Palestines is the new anti-semitism.