- Ontario is not a Liberal stronghold (repeat after me, Toronto is not Ontario).
- Alberta and Newfoundland only provinces to be swept by a single party.
- Green party cannot be discounted. Finished second or third ahead of established parties in multiple ridings.
- Conservatives are pushing out the Liberals as the centrist party, its Conservative vs. NDP in BC, Ontario and Manitoba.
- Democracy is the loser again, as the popular vote is nowhere near being reflected in the seat totals.
Nice to know this election has changed things, brought sweeping change to parliament and will result in a more functional parliamentary system.......
See you in two years or less when we go through all this again.